Mauritius is the perfect setting for a honeymoon
After all the excitement of the build up to your wedding, all you want to do is relax and enjoy each other’s company, lazing on the beach, enjoying moonlit walks, savouring delicious meals and making plans for your future together. Lasting memories are made on your honeymoon. The Indian Ocean Island of Mauritius is a year-round destination.
Le Canonnier Hotel ****
Le Canonnier Hotel is on a prime Grand Bay property, perched on a peninsula with two beaches each offering a different view. The site is of great historical significance in Mauritius. The old lighthouse now serves as a venue for the mini-club and the wellness centre has been built in the branches an ancient Banyan tree. It is an ideal place for family holidays with plenty of entertainment for adults and children alike. Situated 10 minutes from the centre of Grand Bay with its shopping and vibrant nightlife makes it a popular choice with the fun-loving fraternity.
Dinarobin Hotel ***** Deluxe
Dinarobin Hotel - accommodation at this hotel is exclusively in suites, 126 Junior suites 22 Club Junior suite beachfront and 24 Club Senior suite beachfront. Its magnificent location, at the foot of Le Morne Mountain, adds even greater appeal, with beautiful ocean views. The suites are characterised by their deep verandahs, giving the feeling of a private seaside home. The public areas consist of wide open spaces under thatch. The main restaurant is divided into three areas for added intimacy, and a second restaurant at the edge of the pool specializes in gastronomic cuisine. Dinarobin shares the four restaurants at Paradis as well as the facilities of the golf course. A major attraction is the Spa by Clarins, where natural elements feature in the treatment of world-weary bodies and souls. Membership to the exclusive Club at Dinarobin is open to guests occupying a Club Junior Beachfront Suite or Club Senior Beachfront Suite.
- On a prime site adjacent to Paradis at Le Morne
- Accommodation exclusively in suites
- Three restaurants and access to another four at Paradis
- Renowned for the quality of cuisine
- 24 hour shuttle between Dinarobin and Paradis
- Spa by Clarins specializing in the newest methods of health and beauty treatments
- 18-hole championship golf course shared with Paradis and two other courses nearby
- All sports facilities including game fishing
- Club membership available to guests in Club Suites Beachfront